On this week's 24, my dad gets an mp3 player:
10:00:00- "How do I get them from the CD to the mp3 player?
10:11:12- "Wow, it works so fast."
10:13:23- "What is a wma file and why doesn't it work?"
10:15:01- "I WANT MY LES MIS SOUNDTRACK!"
10:15:02- "Oh, I need mp3s."
10:25:59- "Oooooo--it's working so fast."
10:29:38- "Should I just pull the stick out of the UBS port?"
10:29:45- "It's beeping at me, I'm gonna just put it back and maybe it'll stop."
10:30:15- "If I move quickly, it won't notice."
10:30:20- "DETECTED!"
10:31:00- "It's all mine--my, my PRECIOUS!"
10:38:51- "How do these things work?" (holding up VERY STANDARD head phones)
10:45:41- "Why isn't it playing?"
10:45:25- "Oh, I'm supposed to push the play button."
10:55:30- "THIS IS GREAT!" (at the top of his lungs, the way only people with head phones on scream)
10:59:59- "I CAN'T TURN THIS OFF!"
It's a good thing he didn't call up tech support--that would have taken up the whole season.
Next week, Dad gets a pressure washer...
10:00:00- "How do I get them from the CD to the mp3 player?
10:11:12- "Wow, it works so fast."
10:13:23- "What is a wma file and why doesn't it work?"
10:15:01- "I WANT MY LES MIS SOUNDTRACK!"
10:15:02- "Oh, I need mp3s."
10:25:59- "Oooooo--it's working so fast."
10:29:38- "Should I just pull the stick out of the UBS port?"
10:29:45- "It's beeping at me, I'm gonna just put it back and maybe it'll stop."
10:30:15- "If I move quickly, it won't notice."
10:30:20- "DETECTED!"
10:31:00- "It's all mine--my, my PRECIOUS!"
10:38:51- "How do these things work?" (holding up VERY STANDARD head phones)
10:45:41- "Why isn't it playing?"
10:45:25- "Oh, I'm supposed to push the play button."
10:55:30- "THIS IS GREAT!" (at the top of his lungs, the way only people with head phones on scream)
10:59:59- "I CAN'T TURN THIS OFF!"
It's a good thing he didn't call up tech support--that would have taken up the whole season.
Next week, Dad gets a pressure washer...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home